We provide Mist Chambers of international standards which are widely used for cloning of forest species including medicinal plants and for growth and development of different types of vegetative plant organs as well as seed. Mist chambers are suitable for maintaining ambient humidity and temperature that helps in rooting of cuttings of Eucalyptus, Casuarine, Bamboos and all medicinal plants species and hardening of Tissue-Cultured plants.
Based on the plantation targets both short/long term, we suggest size, accessories and other inputs.
We are largest producers of Mist Chamber in the world. Our mist chambers are most economical and available in different sizes.
- Environmental parameters i.e. light, temperature and humidity is regulated in mist chambers with high precision accuracy by control panel for better and assured supply of the plant material throughout the year which is not possible in the open condition.
- Relative Humidity is maintained artificially at high level with the help of mist installations. These chambers are provided with pneumatic atomizing nozzles that are staggered to permit division. It helps in reducing the loss of plant moisture and helpful for rooting of cuttings Hardening of tissue cultured plants. The cooling effect inside the Mist Chamber prevents the cuttings from drying out.
- Large number of plants can be made available with this facility to meet the targets of regeneration of the forest area can be achieved year around within the scheduled time.
- Planting material scores high on quality parameters as the seedlings in our specially designed Mist Chamber are devoid of any susceptibility to pathogen, insect and pests attack.
- Benching system is in consonance with the International standards with load bearing capacity of 3 tones with usable life span of 20 years. By using this benching system we can use 18-21% more area inside the mist chamber as compare to our conventional method. Benches are 100% hot galvanized so rusting will not take place otherwise rusted part of the benches are the favorable point to develop the fungus and other pathogen.